Fleetfoot - Soy Candle
Vegan - Soy Wax (4oz & 8oz & 2.6oz 6 Cavity Wax Melts Available)
Scent Notes: Peach + Cream + Rosewood
Photos by @lunabooks__
- Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 inch to ensure that your candle is burning gently; your candle will burn quicker and smoke if the wick is too long and will not burn as well if the wick is too short. You may notice a 'mushrooming' on your wick, regular trimming will prevent this.
- Burn your candle for at least 2 hours or until the wax is melted all the way to the glass to prevent an uneven burn, and to imprint the candle memory.
-Place your candle on a flat surface away from drafts, pets, children, and always
make sure there’s plenty of space around your candle.
- Keep candles away from sunlight and heat sources - candles will lose their scent and may discolour when placed in direct sunlight. When burning many candles together, place them apart to prevent uneven burning.
- Do not leave your candles unattended and placed away from draft, children and pets and always place candles on a heat-resistant base and set on a level stable surface.
- Simply wipe the black that may occur inside the jar, if any, with damp cloth
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
Soy wax is 100% natural. Frosting and small imperfections on the surface are normal and do not affect the candle’s scent or burn. Since our candles are hand poured and made to order, slight variations in colour and appearance may occur.